Whipped Coconut Cream
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my full affiliate disclosure.
Quick, easy and dairy-free!
- 1 can coconut cream, chilled
- Maple syrup, honey, or stevia (to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Chill mixing bowl for 10-15 minutes
- Scoop coconut cream from can (leave the liquid)
- Mix with electric whisk until light and fluffy (~1-2 minutes)
- Add sweetener, vanilla, and salt
- Mix briefly to incorporate
Pro tip: I purchase most of my dry/canned goods via Thrive Market. With a $59.95 yearly subscription, you can pay wholesale prices (save 25-50%) for products you're already using on a regular basis and enjoy free shipping on all orders over $49. Plus with a free one-month trial, there's no reason not to check it out!