21-Day Foundations Program
- Increased fat-burning, weight loss, and energy.
- Improved sleep and lower stress.
- Improved strength and mobility.
- Increased focus and productivity.
- Greater sense of well-being.
No more crash diets. No supplements. No crazy workouts. Just real food, sensible movement, sleep, and stress management.
- Daily emails covering nutrition, movement, sleep, stress management and more!
- Additional support via email.
- Program starts at your convenience (the day after you sign up).
- Daily emails cover nutrition, movement, sleep, stress management and more!
- Troubleshoot struggles and celebrate successes via private Facebook group.
- Live video Q&A.
- Community support.
Next program starts September 7th!
Nutritionally, we will focus on:
- Eating real, whole, nutrient-dense foods.
- Food quality spectrum.
- Simple meals that are delicious and nourishing.
- Eating well on a budget.
- Intermittent fasting and meal timing.
Our approach to fitness will be relatively simple; your movement/exercise routine should enhance your physical and mental health as well as overall sense of well-being. This is accomplished via:
- Appropriate movements for your current fitness level and long-term goals.
- An emphasis on low-level aerobic activity.
- Avoidance of excessive high-intensity exercise and the cardio "black hole."
- Short, sensible strength workouts.
- Occasional, brief "all-out efforts."
Prioritizing self-care makes everything easier. This includes:
- Sleep hygiene: building an evening routing that promotes quality sleep.
- Stress management: perhaps the most important yet oft-forgotten aspect of modern health.
- Community: cultivating strong social connections is a key component of health and happiness.
- Nature, sunlight, morning routines, and more!
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago; the second-best time is now..."